Monday, July 4, 2011

TWD: Chocolate Chunk Muffins

I've been a bad blogger lately :(

I've been baking goodies once, twice and even thrice a week, but not blogging about any of them (bad, bad, blogger). What can I say: work, life, parties, holidays, watering my drought parched lawn, lots of things have gotten in the way.

But today on this sweltering July 4th afternoon, I made some mid-year resolutions...

1) I will blog on everything I bake,
2) I will stop using my treadmill as laundry line and start exercising again, and
3) I will try to see the good in people and situations. Note to self: stop being so negative.

So here is my first blog in a while, TWD's Chocolate Chunk Muffins. So good, so chocolaty, so moist and delicious. Thanks, Bridget of The Way the Cookie Crumbles, for a great selection.



Next week Cream Scones (yummm, my favorite).

6 comments:

  1. I wish you luck on your mid-year resolutions. I may just join you on the treadmill one. Pants are just a little too snug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your resolutions sound just like my list. It is always good to try and improve. These muffins need little improvement, maybe a few more chocolate chunks! Otherwise, delish. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, oh. I think we all may have the same list. I just did a big catch up post.
    Your muffins looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful looking muffins... and it's great to see you again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those muffins look so deliciously chocolaty. That's one sure way to start the day off with a smile. I have a sweet treat linky party going on at my blog till Monday night and I'd love it if you'd come by and link your muffins up. http://sweet-as-sugar-cookies.blogspot.com/2011/07/sweets-for-saturday-25.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, you decorate your treadmill, also. We both should be ashamed.

    Your muffins look great. I didn't make them because no one is here to eat them. All I need, is to have chocolate around the house.

    ReplyDelete