Tuesday, July 27, 2010

TWD: Chewy, Chunky Blondies

Nicole of Cookies on Friday picked this week’s Tuesday with Dorie selection: Chewy, Chunky Blondies.

Chewey, gooey, and oh-so sweet, but sadly not my favorite “Dorie” recipe. I prefer more “cake-like” brownies/blondies so the gooeyness of these blondies made me a little sad. Sad that I had to eat the whole pan and not enjoy it only little bit. NOT one bit I tell you.



I did love the look and taste of the uncooked cookie dough. Yumm…



Side note on the job front… My 30-day temp job was due to end on July 30th, but today I was added as a speaker for an August 6th meeting??? I’ll have to ask my boss tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed. Maybe I’ll be getting a paycheck for a few more weeks.

3 comments:

  1. sending good thoughts your way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad that you had to eat all the gooey blondies. Good luck on the job front. Thanks for baking with me this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I ate the equivalent of three or four blondies in dough form! :) Yours look great.

    ReplyDelete