Sunday, February 7, 2021

Jo Jo Siwa Cake - Lots of Bows

I made this cake for the five year old daughter of a girl I used to baby site.  Man I'm getting old. 


 << Disclosure: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to ear fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.>>

It was a simple cake to make: gum paste bows and gum paste rainbow and clouds.  I used a cutter for the clouds, and I used a silicone mold for the tiny bows on the cake topper.  I used plunger cutters for the hearts and stars, and outline the fondant cutouts using a black edible marker.  The letters were made using FMM's Magical Alphabet set.

For the gum paste "5" topper I used my trusty Creality Ender Pro v2 - 3D Printer.  I wrote a whole blog post about 3D Printers for Cookie Cutters.  You can find it HERE.  The 3D Printer has become my favorite cake decorating tool. 


Happy Decorating,

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment