Saturday, May 9, 2009

I Love to BAKE


I love to bake: cakes, cookies, brownies, pies.

As long as it has sugar in it I'm willing to give it a try. The ironic part is --- I'm a Low Carb Advocate.

Monday through Friday not a gram of refined sugar or a morsel of white flour touches my lips, but on the weekend I gorge myself on cake, pasta and bread and everything else I try to avoid during the week.

Crazy huh? Just call me Dr Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. What is even crazier is that I can't figure out if the demented Mr. Hyde represents my fanatical anti-carb side or my out-of-control sugar binging side.

But hey, it works for me.

But a direct consequence of my split dietary personality is that I only bake on weekends. So every Monday (or thereabouts) look for my latest baking adventure (or misadventure as the case maybe) to be posted on The Bake More blog.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment