This is a dinosaur cake that I made for my 1st cousin's (once removed) baby shower. I used her invitation as the inspiration for the cake.
<< Disclosure: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to ear fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.>>
The topper was made using my Cricut Air Explorer. The font I used is called Amarillo which I downloaded from the site DAFont.com. The letter "O" is a different font, but for the life of me I can't remember the name of the font. I used glitter card stock for the front and dark brown card stock for the back. I stuck the two together using an adhesive dot runner (don't get the glue runner, get the dot runner), and to finish it off I hot glued an 8" long 3mm thick acrylic rod to the back. Easy Peasy, and it only cost about $1.50 to make.
The cookies were made to match the cute little baby brontosaurus on the invitation my cousin sent me. I made a cookie cutter using my Ender 3 Pro 3D printer. I can't tell you how much I love this 3D printer. I seem to use it with every cake I make. I'm serious, really, every cake. I have a blog post HERE if you want to read more about 3D printers.
For the flowers I used a Peony petal and leaf cutter, and for the tiny roses and leaves I used a silicone mold that came with a unicorn set. The drip was made using Merckens Super White coating wafers mixed with a 3:1 ratio of heavy whipping cream. I used to use the Wilton brand, but no one seems to have them anymore. I tinted the drip using the Wilton Leaf Green and Ivory to match the glaze on the dinosaurs.
So here is the finished cake. It was actually pretty easy to make.